At 6:00 a.m. the night starts to crack. The sky turns three shades lighter. I rarely watch movies anymore. I used to watch a lot of movies as a child. My girlfriends and I would go to the corner store and other video rental places to scoop up the best looking movies and get really into them.
Leg day is today, at 6:15 a.m. and it's my favourite day. It's September first, which is kinda pivotal if you ask me. It's about to be winter again. I'm ready. I love winter. I don't hate it.
Chelsea unblocked me so I creeped the shit out of her mostly private profile but it was nice to see her thriving and living her best life. That's an ex-best-friend of mine. We grew apart. It's Sunday morning and I'm at home and I've pulled my blinds down.
No comments:
Post a Comment
DROP A THOUGHT 💭🤍