Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Reading, writing

I can't explain why I stopped reading. Every time I read, I start crying. It doesn't matter what I'm reading. I cry a lot. It leads me to believe I maybe have some unresolved trauma. I am going to make a goal to read today, however. I am picking up Jodi Picoult's new book Hollow Bones.

The great thing about this book is that she recycled a character from her previous book, one I read twice and loved, My Sister's Keeper. The main character's husband in her new book is Jesse, the brother from the old book. I cannot wait! ⭐️⭐️⭐️

I read in my childhood. Every day. I loved that for myself. I lost it in my 20s. I didn't touch a book for years. I wrote instead. I think the transition from reading to writing was a natural one for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DROP A THOUGHT 💭🤍